General Course Policies
- Check in early, at least 15 minutes before your tee time.
- Replace divots, repair ball marks on the green and rake any bunkers entered.
- Allow faster golfers to play through when the course is not busy.
- When busy, your group must keep pace with the group ahead, no playing through.
- A pick up rule after 6 strokes is recommended; place on green – 3 putt maximum.
- Riding carts are available on a limited basis. You must be 21 or older to operate.
- Pull carts are available to rent; they are not permitted on putting greens.
Junior Golf Policies
- All juniors are required to have their own clubs and bag.
- Juniors with some golf experience older than age 12 may play at any time.
- Juniors age 8-11 need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Implement a stroke limit if necessary.
Internet Reservation Policy
Please be advised of the following Internet reservation policies for Walnut Greens:
- Internet only reservations can be made 14 days in advance.
- Telephone, walk-in and internet reservations may also be made seven days in advance.
- Credit card information is required to reserve a tee time on the Internet. Tee times that are not canceled within 24 hours or a no show will be charged to the credit card on file. We recommend that cancellations be made 24 hours prior.
- All tee times will quote the standard rate fee. To receive the Schaumburg Park District resident rate, please provide a valid SPD Golf ID.